I've decided that my New Year's Resolution is to tone my ass down. Now more wild stuff. I think I kept a hold of it in 2005...Cuz ya'll know 2004 was too much and out of control.
My focus this year is peace.
I accomplished a lot in 2005 but 2006 is going to be the year.It's my season! All the seeds I have planted it's time for them to grow....
This year I will...
1. Get my driver's license back...long story.
2. Save money.
3. Take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam... so I can get them letters at the end of my name.
4. Finish up these classes for my Bachelor's. Or at least start the classes.
5. Prepare for the purchase of a new car...which goes along with #1.
6. Release the negative people from my life that I've known for too long that I need to get rid of.
7. Stop dealing with Ricroc, Catchacase and Crazychris they all are out of thier fucken minds.
8. Take a real vacation again.
9. Prepare to move in a larger apartment.
10. Thank God for everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment