| You are Maryiln Monroe |
A classic tortured beauty You're the dream girl of many men Yet they never seem to treat you right |
This is ridiculous this is so me.
So Trin( This is this new guy I met in the parking lot of Target about two weeks or so ago....) is the sweetest most god filled man that I have ever encountered.. It's actually sort of frightening how comfortable I feel with him. This is definitely something new.
He and I sat on the phone for four hours the first time I spoke with him. Just talking about craziness.It was a trip. Then the next day we texted all day. Friday we went out to eat and man talk about grinning I was all teeth... My freekin jaws were hurting from smiling so much.
He is kind of "high energy". And he isn't exactly tall. but he has the most atheletic body I have seen and he kind of looks like the guy that plays "Darnell" on Girlfriends. I'm going to have to post a pic of him.
Well that's all folks.
1 comment:
This looks like a good one i will do one too!!
Post a Comment