I haven't written a post in so long!It's been what 4 months!? WTH!? Where have I been...
Not much has changed since 4 months ago...I guess.
* I'm still with Vh1. I love him still. He's still my bestfriend.
* Folks are still hating on us...I'll have to write about this later.
* We are trying to move this along at our own pace. We sort of kinda live together a little. Well he's at my house EVERYDAY. He has a key, he pays bills he buys groceries...but...we don't offically live together.lol...as a matter of fact he's about to get another apartment... lol...just weird...but it works for us.
* MY is good. She's 7 now. She lost two teeth...FINALLY. She got a flat screen tv for Christmas.
*I still work at the same place.
* Still live at the same place.
* I got a car for Christmas..a black Chevy Impala.
* Vh1's car is tripping...is it wrong that I don't want to let him borrow my car?
*I sold my old car to Sonystudios.
* so far so good....
*God Bless you internet sweeties!
4 comments:
Glad to hear everything has been good for you! Wishing you an even better new year!
Happy Holidays! Great to hear you are still at it! Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!
yaaay...welcome back!
I'm glad to see you back!
The last time you posted it was like 90degrees here, now its snow on the ground..lol
Post a Comment