1. my computer is trippin. it has some wierd virus.
2. went to vegas with kinkos and studios to celebrate their birthday....had a blast. Vegas is the only place you'll see a sign like this:
2. went to vegas with kinkos and studios to celebrate their birthday....had a blast. Vegas is the only place you'll see a sign like this:

3. crazyc is moving to Nevada. We had one last hoorah. you figure out what that means....
4. flores wrote this song for me. we're supposed to make a video for it. we'll see.
6. Barbershop is cool...I wanna hook kinkos up with his beautiful brother.
7. i am super hungry right now.
9.My next pay check is gonna be FAT.
10. i love you.
11. I left out a picture of this box of gum I have on my computer that says "I smoke crack and I vote" in the last post....it's behind my daughter's school photo....I'll add it on 2moro.
Update: Here's the photo!!!

5 comments:
Do I coun't as a blog friend? Hope so, cause I'm nosey, and excited to read what you've written.
I will wait for a reply here before playin' myself w/ the email.
If not...that's cool. I'll be more then satisfied with picture of the gum box, lol!
LOL @ Nic! Email sent!
LOL @ real blog friends, he-larious! Uhmm..Vegas will make you gain weight just from looking at the food at all them buffets, hot darn!!
Come on now Nic!!! of course! What's your email?
hey girl! i would love to read it. Hope i count as a friend. email:elle4_u@yahoo.com :)
Post a Comment