"As much as I would love to go down, on each and every one of you ladies here tonight, you can't go down on everybody, cause some of yall don't wash ya ass. some of yall know, right now, the pussy smelling like bacon bits" ahhh, how I love my Martin.
You can get throat cancer from giving head!
Ok, so before all of
Which means: If you perform oral sex on someone who unknowingly (men rarely have symptoms) has HPV and his HPV is trasnferred to you in your mouth or throat, there is a possiblity that HPV could become cancer in the areas affected.
A person that has oral sex doubles the risk of throat cancer compared to that of someone who has never given head. Someone that has given head to five people increases their risk to 250% more likely to contract throat cancer.
Scarey, huh? Scarey enough to stop all the slobbering? Prolly not.
But pretty damn funny though.
Don't believe me? You don't have to take my word for it: http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/05/09/hpv-cancers.html
3 comments:
Head...medicine...it's a beautiful thing. Me likey.
LMAO! I don't know whether to be amused or alarmed at this discovery! It's pretty damn funny, but I'll be a bold black woman and admit that I enjoy giving the occasional "special treatment." Why'd you have to go and post this? Now I'm gonna be terrified to go down there! Lol.
By the way, thanks for dropping by my spot!!
This just decreased my "givin head' about...2%.lol
Post a Comment