My: My three year old daughter.
Kinko’s / Ambo: My best friend’s twin sister, known her about 20 years
Sony Studios- My best friend, used to live with me when we were younger, lives in New Jersey now
Monnie: My habitual liar friend that is married to a man that works in a gay bar and has three kids with him
Martinez: My friend that is a parking enforcement agent, that I’ve known for about 20 years, couple years older than me has three kids, hates her boyfriend but is getting married to him
BigSis: My older sister
AMP: this guy I met who’s an instructor, very cute.
Bobby: Another guy I met that is a contractor and is already falling for me.
RicRoc: this guy I’m in love with but we can’t make it work…even after three years
Catchacase: This younger guy I used to date that I still hang out with form time to time.
2 comments:
LOL @ some of your nicknames...I think I'm going to post some of the nicknames that I use for folks one day.
So yeah, I'm stealing your idea...lol. Take it as a compliment, though. That means I think that you have creativity to go along with the looks ;)
This is a good idea. That way people don't get confused, especially, if they aren't there from the begining. I'm with hustleman, I'm gonna "borrow" this idea.
Post a Comment