By the time Muq gets to my house, I have already made plans with rickroc. So she and I hang out; while waiting for him to arrive.
My girl Muq is a trip. She is one of the few people, I know, that make me laugh more than myself. (I know that sounds concieted but I am one funny ass girl.)
So Rickroc comes over with food(Baja Fresh) and entertainment (the DVD "50 first dates") and I provide the libation (pink panties...the kind you drink...I mean the kind with liquor).
You know I never really looked at him before. He is very cute. Dark skin, muscular build, nice teeth, pretty smile, he's a nurse so he's gentle (except he does do "the Claw", circa "Liar,Liar" with Jim Carey, that irritates the hell out of me, I think he has really big fingers so he doesn't realize he's poking me so hard.)clean cut, very handsome guy. He's dreamy.
Now should I second think my lack of belief in what seems to be becoming a real relationship? Should I start to see Rickroc as a for true boyfriend type deal? What's the dealyo here?
No comments:
Post a Comment