Monday, October 29, 2007

"Chester Chester he's a molester"

my weekend was cool.

saturday...i didn't do nothing... finally cleaned up my house... it was much needed.

Sunday, I went to the laundry. I think the laundry should be upgraded to the chore I hate doing the most, bringing washing dishes to second and taking out the trash to third.

Anyways, I was putting my clothes in the dryer and I saw this fine specimen of a man walk in... I mean yeah. I had that "DAAAAMMMNNN" look on my face...the man was gorgeous. "With Brown Cocoa skin and curly black hair its the way he looked at me the gentle loving stare..." A little Ce-Ce started to play when I saw him. LOL

Well I gave them "Bling" smile and he grinned back.. And SO I went about with my now most hated chore. As I'm taking the towels out he comes over to where I am and begins helping me fold them... Now normally I would gone into chung foo ninja mood because #1. He was touching my shit and #2. he was folding wrong (I do a two fold then a roll he was doing a four fold and no roll... I'll have to teach him later). But I was impressed with his boldness I talked to him for a while and he came across uber sweet. Great smile. twinkling eyes... just dreamy. He helped me carry the laundry to the car. Goofed around with My a bit (which I was watching very carefully...) Once I buckled My in to the car. He gave me a hug...? Is that okay? Are you supposed ot hug people you just met maybe an hour ago? It was nice and I felt like I knew him; but I dont' know maybe I'm just old school. Speaking of old....

Guess how old the "man" turns out to be once I got home and he called me. I'm too embarrassed to say...I mean he's legal but barely... just a "few" years older than buying cigarettes and playing lotto.

2 comments:

SAILOR MOON said...

Thats hilarious, damn i wish it was that easy to meet men in Miami - you gotta get stupid drunk before somebody gets the balls to talk to you around here.. ..

A Beautifulstruggle said...

I've decided to tag you, so your it. Check my spot to find out how to play.


~A~