1. Cracyc and I broke up..Long story! He got that new car smell and started trippin...I "had to let em go, looks like another love TKO."
2. Flores and I have resumed our relationship. Sort of.
3. My mom's party was this weekend it was off point. We partied like it was 1999. Sort of.
4. I got a new weave. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
5. I'm going to Las Vegas for AllStar weekend!! I'm going to be TOO HOT!
6. My job still sucks 40/60.
7. I'm still alive. Still only half way listening. Still being plagiarized.
8. I got the gas right now. My belly is a-ache-en
9. This woman I work with is the black hole of stupid.
10. My favorite song is still "Hellofa" by The brotherhood Creed
2 comments:
WOO HOO ! i THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER, GOOD TO SEE YOURE BACK!
Glad to know I was missed. I missed the blog scene...
Post a Comment