Monday, January 29, 2007

damnnnnn where I been at?

1. Cracyc and I broke up..Long story! He got that new car smell and started trippin...I "had to let em go, looks like another love TKO."

2. Flores and I have resumed our relationship. Sort of.

3. My mom's party was this weekend it was off point. We partied like it was 1999. Sort of.

4. I got a new weave. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

5. I'm going to Las Vegas for AllStar weekend!! I'm going to be TOO HOT!

6. My job still sucks 40/60.

7. I'm still alive. Still only half way listening. Still being plagiarized.

8. I got the gas right now. My belly is a-ache-en

9. This woman I work with is the black hole of stupid.

10. My favorite song is still "Hellofa" by The brotherhood Creed

2 comments:

SAILOR MOON said...

WOO HOO ! i THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER, GOOD TO SEE YOURE BACK!

Jenny said...

Glad to know I was missed. I missed the blog scene...