Monday, February 05, 2007

I liked it.

Chunky boys.

Now I don’t claim to be fine; but I can hold my own. I am not into clowning people…ok yes I am… But I generally just state the obvious. But I don’t particularly care for chunky boys.

A couple months ago, while I was sitting on bus stops after the transmission on my car went out. I met a guy, let’s call him Ziek. He has a seriously country real name. Sounds like he should be working out in the fields picking cotton and through bails of hay around.

He was in his The Gas Co. truck, looking mighty fine, he had his braids all neat, he looked about as fine as the plumber that came to my house that one time…remember I wrote about him years ago? I would have kissed him had he not been working on the toilet. It must be the old saying “nothing like a man in a uniform”; because I had to give him my number. I couldn’t stop myself; even though I was involved with crazyc at the time. I had to.

Well he’s called me here and there and we’ve chatted quite a bit; but, men who work for the gas company work hard and we never really had a chance to set up the set up . He has such a brilliant personality…he’s fun. Very sweet, personable kind of guy. We really get along well.

Last night he calls me and tells me that he has some uniform shirts that need to be washed for the week and asks me if I wanted to go with him to the laundry mat. Which I thought was quite unique of a request…and I’ve been asked a lot of strange things. Anyhoo, he came by. He’s chunky. Like real huskie bruskie. Like A-cup titties chunky. Now I would definitely not call him fat. He is not a fat boy; but he could play football.

So he comes over and at first I think I should be mean to him since I don’t like chunky men. But I chose to be well behaved. He really can make me smile. He has the cutest little dimples and a beautiful smile and an adorable face so…he deserved a try.

I was nice. We laughed it up and had a good ole time. As he was about to leave he stood up and I went in to give him a hug and he kissed me. I couldn’t believe it at first. But what’s even more amazing…I kissed him back. I liked it. As a matter of fact, it was the best kiss I’ve had in a long time. So I guess that means I like chunky boys now. I’m a chunky boy liker.

2 comments:

SAILOR MOON said...

I dont know how you do it - I think i am too superficial when it comes to the weight thing...that and i saw a lot of my friends date fat boys/chunky and it just wasnt for me. Let me know how it goes!

Lisa said...

Even having been on both ends of the weight spectrum, I still can't get into chunky dudes. Stocky yes, equipped with mitties no.

Iown know though...the right personality could probably win me over.