Monday, December 28, 2009

I haven't written a post in so long!It's been what 4 months!? WTH!? Where have I been...

Not much has changed since 4 months ago...I guess.

* I'm still with Vh1. I love him still. He's still my bestfriend.

* Folks are still hating on us...I'll have to write about this later.

* We are trying to move this along at our own pace. We sort of kinda live together a little. Well he's at my house EVERYDAY. He has a key, he pays bills he buys groceries...but...we don't offically live together.lol...as a matter of fact he's about to get another apartment... lol...just weird...but it works for us.

* MY is good. She's 7 now. She lost two teeth...FINALLY. She got a flat screen tv for Christmas.

*I still work at the same place.

* Still live at the same place.

* I got a car for Christmas..a black Chevy Impala.

* Vh1's car is tripping...is it wrong that I don't want to let him borrow my car?

*I sold my old car to Sonystudios.

* so far so good....

*God Bless you internet sweeties!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Glad to hear everything has been good for you! Wishing you an even better new year!

Moody Gemini said...

Happy Holidays! Great to hear you are still at it! Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

Young woman on a journey said...

yaaay...welcome back!

Nina said...

I'm glad to see you back!
The last time you posted it was like 90degrees here, now its snow on the ground..lol