Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I got the boyfriend blues.

So my boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch. It's a weird type rough patch though.

We are different people. From different backgrounds. with different out looks.

His mentality is still so immature.

In his mind we are not a team. We are not building anything together. It's still him doing his thang...and me doing mine. Every person for themself. We're together but seperate.

Right now I'm in a place in where, I'm thinking I'm ready for the next step. What ever the next step is. Whether it's moving in together, getting engaged having a baby....what ever!

And I feel like Vh1 is not there. Not even close to being there. He's still trying to figure hisself out. Still not settled in what he wants to do with his life. Still not fully realizing his potential.

Last night, he told me the only thing he is sure about in his life is the fact that he loves me an wants to be with me.

What the hell does that mean?

I feel like I'm standing on a cliff waiting for him to get to the top. I feel like I want to jump....

Is it me?
Am I just set in one I feel the logical progression of a relationship should be?

I really don't know.

3 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Ahhhh...the wonderful relationship growing pains. This is when something changes or it fizzles out.. but I think that him saying he's sure that he wants to be with you is BIG -- you know how mens is..

Katie said...

I know how you feel... gahhhhh but i think its sweet he just wants to be with you. I love your blogs and background by the way! I'm katie.
you should check out my blog sometime.

GorgeousPuddin said...

I love your blog layout also its so Jackson Pollock who I love!!

Aaah relationships... I wish I could say something so profound to give you perspective, but I have nothing. I'm trying to figure it out too LOL!