Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend in Review

Friday: Nada.

Saturday: shopping for the Halloween Party.

Sunday: went to lunch with the gals. one of my bestfriends announced she's getting married! yeeppiiieee.... she told me to be ready for some ugly dresses, talking about we ain't gon be upstaging her....hummmmm....

Sunday afternoon: went to old navy, with the gals.

Sunday late evening: vh1, sonystudios, kinkos, campaign, sonystudios finace and his friend all came over and we drank LOTS of wine and talked real loud... what fun!

5 comments:

Nina said...

yay!

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

having ugly Briadmaids dresses just make the bride look a mess! She cant look any better in a white (off-white, khaki, tan, black, whateva suits her) dress if she can't do it any other day of the week. So don't let that stop you from being an individual!

I'm not having nothin tasteless in my wedding. Can't be having them heffas making my wedding album looking a hot mess!

Take that Bride!

Sha Boogie said...

fights are relationship tests! its what happens after that matters and I see you two love birds kissed and made up :) wine helps! lol

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

congrats to your folks nuptials - hope they keep that relationship tight

Jane said...

trina: we talked her out of the ugly dresses now she says she'll pick a cute dress just they're going to be lime green! lol she's just kidding she know we'd stump a big ugly hole in her if she tried that mess foreal!

sha: It's wierd because I've never really had a relationship I wanted to fight hard for.... so it's intresting to learn this part of myself.