Monday, November 03, 2008

i haven't really haven't wrote a real post in a long time.


I am voting for Mr. Barack Obama.

************************************************************

I had a halloween party/surprise birthday party for two of my friends on Halloween. it was cracking as usual like my parties are... it was over at about 5 am.

************************************************************

I was a prom queen. Vh1 wore a t-shirt that looked like a suit and a burger king crown and he was the prom king.

**************************************************************

Vh1 are back in full swing. it was shakey for a minute but i realized early this morning, as he rubbed my ear after my horrible nightmare, that I am head over heels in love with this man.

**************************************************************

I dreamed that a man was trying to kill me. he chased me. then he stabbed me several times. I died and he stuffed me in a rubbermaid tub and put me in his trunk. I woke up crying. I went back to sleep dreaming about getting married to vh1 and the man came and killed me, stabbed, stuffed in rubbermaid tub and put me in his trunk. I woke up crying for the second time. I went back to sleep dreaming or sorta remembering having dinner with vh1. I went to the bathrooma nd this man killed me for the third time. stabbed me, stuffed me in a rubbermaid tub and put me in his trunk. I was terrified to go back to sleep. I just laid on vh1's chest looking at the black tv.

*************************************************************

Crazyc is still shaking hate all over the game.

************************************************************

I talked to my mom last night, she lives in florida. She sounded like super excited. it was realllly odd.

**************************************************************

My daugther and I went to the Backyardagains Live this weekend. if you're a mom you know what it is. well anyways. i got the tickets for free. but the seats were we sat were $60 tickets the damn show was only one hour and had a 20 minute break!!!

**************************************************************

vh1 and i went to red lobster on saturday night. we had all you can eat shrimp. WE had the BEST server in the world. his name was Vegas. a white boy wit cornrolls ....awesome waiter.

**************************************************************

I love this vampire show that comes on HBO...

***************************************************************

stace, my friend sorta kinda. is mad at me because my daughter couldn't come to her daughters slumber party because she was having an asthma attack. She basically cancelled her own kids party because my kid couldn't come and now is upset with me...BITCH! kMA!

***************************************************************

vh1 and my homeboy UncleB became really good friends at the halloween party. I'm glad, cause Uncle B's kids love coming by my house. they haven't really lately cause I've been debating how vh1 might feel about our relationship...ya know?

***************************************************************

I need to put transmission fluid in my car this evening.

***************************************************************

I'm wearing a red jacket double breasted jacket today a black knee length dress and knee high black boots. Vh1 says I look like a catalog model.

**************************************************************

I'm done...for now.

3 comments:

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

Sounds like an eventful weekend!

At least you costume was more creative than the kids in my neighborhood. The lil girls came knocking on my door wearing little halter tops and some pants talking bout "We backup dancers!"

I was in shock! No originality...but I still gave out candy.

Nina said...

pluck that witch for real.

damn for the dream...
1
and umm....yea. pluck that witch

Shavon said...

F them shrimp! Gimme all you can eat BISCUITS, mmmmMMMM!!!! The cheddar things be kickin!