Friday, October 24, 2008

broken down palace

vh1 and i had the biggest fight in the history of us. i've been a mess the last few days.

I don't want to go into the details...since i'm still oso emotional about it... (and I'm lazy) but the main idea of the arguement was : trust, commitment and our future. LOL ...a lot right?

IT WAS not me this time. It was him.

He asked me a question, untactfully. Extremely. It offended me. I let him know. He got mad and left. It was 3 in the morning. He'd been dropped off (so he didn't have his car). He went somewhere.... I don't know but it took him an hour to get there because he called me.

We talked. An hour passed. Nothing was settled.

I didn't sleep.

The next day(Thursday) I was SOOOOO sleepy. I could barely make it threw the day.

He called me mid day. Profusing his love. I was still a little angry. But I excepted.

Thursday night, we talked more....over the phone. I don't think he believed me

We're ok...but it was a bit bumpy there....sigh....

now we can get back to baking cookies togethter....

2 comments:

belle said...

don't you just hate it when men are tactless?

glad you worked through it though... :)

Nina said...

yay!

it's not going to be all roses, but getting through it is what brings you closer together.