Monday, October 06, 2008

The flip side continued...

+I steal all the covers, when he's sleep.

+ I let the alarm clock ring four hundred times before I actually get up.

+I like to sleep really really close to him, almost underneath him, when we sleep.... I think he deep down inside he loves it.

+I don't like nuts. So he spent two hours making me curry chicken and I didn't like it cause it had peanut butter in it.

+I never eat leftovers...

+ we fight everytime we go to the grocery store....

+ he hates when my face looks sad, or confused, lonely, or hungry.

+ he hates when I tell him about my bi-polar boss.

+ he hates when I talk about my friend Stace. He thinks she's a waste of time and energy.

umm.....that's all I can think of that he hates...
this is what he loves...lol...of course you knew this was coming! you should know me by now!

I asked him this last night....Crossed legged in the bed while he watched "X-men" (yes, the cartoon) with reading glasses on (I don't wear them normally only when I'm writing or researching something~I'm quirky that way), my yellow legal pad and pen, my "I love geeks shirt" some boy shorts and slouch socks. (He calls this my college co-ed look). It's so funny because he answered my questions, really nonchalantely like he already knew what I was going to ask. Well here are the things he says he loves about me:

*He loves when I smile with my eyes....ladies yall know that cat eye thing we do...haha he falls for it EVERYTIME!

* he loves that I'm a girlie girl, that likes pedicures and manicures and "done" hair

* he loves (and hates)when I pretend that I can't do something, that he knows I can do but I just want him to do it...ie. the toaster oven Sunday morning, lol

*he loves when I put lotion on in front of him. Especially the Jergens body shimmer or BABY OIL (the man loves it!) If he had his wish I'd be oiled up like the movie Belly all day long!

* he loves to watch me do my makeup.

* he loves that I give him manicures and pedicures (shhhh...don't tell anyone).

* he loves when I'm happy to see or hear from him.



He didn't want to play the "why you love me" game any more....so he kissed me and told me to "go to sleep sheep"..

6 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

You are so totally in love!!1 Cute. I love it, al gushy and stuff, just like me! Except I talk about mutated ball sacks, lol!

Chris said...

Awww...isn't that sweet?

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

You guys are sooo freakn cute.

I hate you! (Naw I'm playing. I just said that cuz i'm jealous)

Hope the love keeps going.

Eb the Celeb said...

I need a HE...

Kenya Says said...

awwww...so cute...but yeah Im on that snooze button too- like real hard- at least 4 times before I finally get up...

Moody Gemini said...

Like I said...send your mojo here to the East Coast!

I love it! To have that companionship is awesome. You are SO in love!