Monday, March 03, 2008

um...wtf.

My computer is set trippin on me.
So as bad as I’ve been wanting to write, I think my computer has a virus… I’m devastated.
I’m going to have the hustle man take a look at it for me. Hope the diagnosis is not bad.
My weekend….The short Version.
Friday Afternoon.
Kinkos calls, she wants to keep MY the whole weekend so that she could keep the other two girls she was watching busy.
Decided to grab a drink with my home girl Stace to the "meat market" by the house.
Got a call from Barbershop saying he was at the "meat market"
Went to the "meat market" anyway.
Walked in, saw Bwood. Fear struck! Realized no need to worry. Bwood was sitting with a chunky chic.
Spotted the finest man I’d ever seen sitting across the bar. Juice sexy lips just finer than expensive china…. Gave him some flirty eyes, smiled, licked lips….let him know I was feeling him.
Went around the bar to say hello to Barbershop. The fine-man is his brother. DEAD!
Bwood sees me standing with Barbershop.
I texted him, he responded upset.
Daughter’s fathers girlfriend sees me wants to make converstation, like we’re friends. Gave her the "bitch I don’t give shit about you" face. It stunned her.
Went back to playing with the fellas.
Left the bar went to the reggae club.
Had breakfast with Barbershop and his beautiful brother.
Saturday.
Lunch with Crazyc. He’s moving away. To another state. Sigh
Saturday night.
Went out for drinks with Stace, we went to a club full of pinks. It was cool but I had to go.
Met a cool ass Mexican dude.
Saturday morning.
Barbershop tells me that Bwood saw him at a club that night and asked him how he know his "girl"
Barbershop stayed cool and just told him he knew me from his salon.
Bwood won’t return your girls calls… LOL.
Saturday noon.
Lunch with Kinkos and the girls. Kinkos admits she lost my child at the mall. Had to have the security find her. Could you imagine? I’d hafta shank her.
Saturday afternoon.
Went for a drive with Flores in the pretty red car, with the top down. Brought some ice cream. Sat on my porch and watched the sunset.

4 comments:

Just A Girl From L.A. said...

cute blog. i added u to me blogroll

Monie said...

frownie @ crazyc

But all in all sounds like a good weekend.

SAILOR MOON said...

THATS A HELL OF A WEEKEND. I WISH MY DAYS WERE PACKED IN FUN...NOW THE GYM IS MY HIGHLIGHT

Sha Boogie said...

Gosh, ur weekend sounds like a sun drenched trip to the caribbean compared to mine. Out every night! Dang, spread some of that social life over here..lol