Monday, May 08, 2006

Baby wipes and condoms…My birthday weekend

Friday
Hung out with Bobby. Realized that I don’t really like him anymore; after I caught him going through the numbers in my cellphone while I was in the bathroom…

Saturday
My grandmother had me modeling in her fashion show for her class reunion. I wore the hell out of that lavender long dress with squint top. Bigsis got to wear a wedding dress; it made her depressed because she says “this may be the only time I ever get to wear one of these”.

That night I went to the R. Kelly concert. I was heavily pissed off at Ambo her ass made us thirty minutes late to the damn concert. We missed the entire first set. But he sang EVERY SONG that I love! He even told us screw the security guards come down to the stage like we’re at a rock concert. Everyone rushed down there and I got to be right there.

Later there was an after party at Club Monte Cristo. So of course we went up there. Got inside and it wasn’t even packed like I thought it was going to be. Who’s the first person I see? AMP! He grabbed me and gave me a big ass kiss and a hug. He brought the ladies a round of drinks and we danced a bit. Then I told him to go have fun...Since his friends were prolly wondering where he was.

R. Kelly finally showed up and he sang his ass off once again. Some security guard tried to picked me up and tried to put me on stage when R. kelly asked who can show him how to "Wine" but I told his ass no.

Afterwards the guy that’s in charge of the R’s security was trying to get at my sister; so he invited us back to the hotel. We’re all amped so I left my friends and rode with my sister and her girls over to where to tour bus was. The security guy told us that the GPS system was broken on the tour bus so he needed us to let him follow us back to Universal Studios…They were staying at the Sheraton-Universal.

When we get there it’s about 4:30am, we’re all gangsta taking over the lobby of the hotel and R.Kelly says “ya’ll know where the Glendale Galleria?” t I say “the mall?” He says “yea” I say “Yea, we know were that is.” He says “I wanna go shopping” I’m sitting there tripping cause I’m talking to R. Kelly. And my sister’s friend Yas is tripping because she’s was tryna understand how they were willing to just open the mall for him like that and my sisters other friend says “well I got to catch a plane, so we can’t go.” I wanted to kung foo drop kick the shit out of her. Nobody asked her ass to come anyway.

So we hung out until everybody found a car to roll in and then we left.

Sunday
I woke up with a massive hang over. I mean laying on the bathroom floor kind of hang over. Finally I arise and realize that my car wasn’t even at my house. It was at the home girl Martinez’s house so I walked across the street to KFC and ate some hot wings and went to Sav-on’s and got some cranberry juice, Sudafed and Tylenol the cure for a massive hang over. Went back home and slept until 3pm. Around 4 Martinez came and picked me up and took me to my car.

AMP called me and asked if I wanted to go skating but Sunday night is bring-your-own-skates-nite. So we had to come up with some other plans. We went to this Thai restaurant and ate Thai bar-be-que afterwards we went to this Reggae Club… The vibe of the club was real nice very chill. There was this Asian guy dj-ing and the shit was cracking. I didn’t have anything to drink…so that I could be aware of everything I was getting into. AMP starts laughing to himself and when I asked him what was so funny he says “I have on boxer briefs and Timbalands” I laugh too because he knows that is the sexiest shit ever…Did I write about that last time? I don’t remember.

Well we leave the club and go to his house. Once inside I meet the fourth housemate that I didn’t know existed… “Ty-The model”. This heffa was on extra beautiful. She had on a light blue robe, heels and a full face of make up?! I didn’t and don’t understand it. Crazy white boy Tom was there as well.

We passed them and went into his room, He goes back to the kitchen and gets the Butter Pecan ice cream from last time and some chocolate syrup. Let’s leave out the details and say I woke up this morning with a hickie on my thigh and sticky chocolate on my chest.

5 comments:

feels good b n FREE said...

oooh...
sounds like u had some fun there...lol

Paula D. said...

I concur with diamond, rubies, and colapop..........

Nika Laqui said...

Damn, I ain't been that fucked up in a minute...

NegroPino™ said...

Happy Birthday

Kimmie said...

Wow,,,,,, And a good time was had by all!!!!