Monday, January 30, 2006

"Head over heels I'm falling..."

I feel so fresh and renewed for it to be a Monday!

Being with Class already changed me a lot. It hurt me alot too. But I knew from the momment I met Class that he was going to change me. That something about him was special. And that indeed he was.

He showed me that what I was looking for was just the tip of the iceberg and that I deserved so much more than to just being some foolish man's wife. (yeah line swipe from Lauryn Hill).

But honestly I can say I was somewhere else before I fell for Class. And when things ended between he and I, it was so hard for me to breath.... almost entirely unexplainable the pain I was feeling. And on top of that I know that his studio was just a few blocks from my house and so much of me wanted to just go over there and tell him ILOVEYOU>>> but I didn't. I didn't want the drama. I didn't want the fallonmyface of it all. it was too much for me what I felt for him and I really do feel that if I'd have showed him my full hand he could have played me for all I have.

Being with him did remind me that I do have the ability to FALL. and It reminded me that that's what being in a relationship is about. Jumping without a parachute, just one big inhale and go for it. and that's how I am with Trin.

I am not the same girl that's playing by his rules and letting myself be taken on a trip instead being an actual part of this relationship. I'm in it I'm enjoying it and I am really FALLING and fast.




Thursday- Trin and I had lunch, he sure knows how to make a girl smile. He gave me the sweetest card....sigh....

Friday- After work I went on a MASSIVE grocery shopping SPREE!! my daughter was so overjoyed she didn't know what to do...once we got home she kept asking for everything she could remember that I brought that she likes...

I was so tired from the shopping that I brough pizza... I'm laughing at myself because I spent 200 dollars on groceries and still didnt' cook dinner. Trin came over and I finally let My meet him. They seemed to like each other... We watched Cinderella and Last Holiday (on bootleg). When he left my says "where's Trin going?" I said "home" she says "oh, that's cool". The girl can talk yall!!!!

Saturday- Sharlita (my white,black homegirl formerly known as WG2) and I went to the out door swapmeet...I failed to mention that I got my tax returns already (I owed 1140 dollars and they sure as hell took it out...I was madd) and I love the out door swapmeet...we had a good ole time. Then we went to Olive GArden and I was reminded why I haven't gone out to eat with My in a long time...the kid was acting crazy...she was tired and I had to threaten to beat her a good 10 time and finally she fell asleep.

Than night I changed my livingroom around now it looks huge... I just hate figuring out where all the little things go. I watch this move "Road to Pirdition" I think that's the name of it...might not be...It was excellent... see it if you haven't.

Sunday- Went to church as usual. Trin came by and I made tacos.... (I'm reeling him in with the home cooking). Then My and I fell asleep on the couch...Life is beautiful (another good movie if you haven't already seen it)

3 comments:

brooklyn babe said...

love the name of your blog..."personality disorder" pure comedy... just passing thru mama so show u some love

sonyared said...

Girl, tax time can hurt sometimes..

As well as love it's crazy..but focus more on u and what u want and as u said don't let them take u 4 the ride..tx for stopping through :-)

Ms. Write said...

Just two comments, Jenny.
#1 I feel you on the "falling" thing. I've fallen for Middle and I'm still falling. He makes me think really hard about the things I THOUGHT I wanted in a man... you know?

#2 Home-cooking works everytime! :-) U go girl!!