Sunday, February 05, 2006

I love my family.

Friday night my aunt called me and told me that she was going to have a big hoopla for super bowl and birthday parties for my uncle L, my aunt P and my cousins girlfriend, chica (who I really can’t stand but…I love my cousin too much to tell him so).

SO Saturday I drove up to the desert and My aunt Lis, chica and Babymomma, a friend of the family who’s pregnant for the 5th time (long, long, long story), all went to the beauty college to get out hair done. I shared that I’ve been wearing it weave free lately…and I love it.

Well I ask for my hair to be trimmed but it looks like she just said the hell with it and totally chopped it off. But it looks healthy...and what else does hair do but grow? The girl styled it HORRIBLE!!! But; she’s in college so I gave her a tip anyway. I just re-flat-ironed it when I got back to my aunts.

That night my aunt and I got smashed!!
We sat outside by the fireplace and laughed and drank and drank until we both knocked out on the air mattress in the den.

Sunday we had so much fun!!! The Steelers won and we had several rounds of Jello shots. The younger folks and showed me how to dance out on the patio and my aunt video taped us it was hilarious. I'll try to post some pics of it.. matter fact I have so photos that I want to post.

This picture has nothing to do with the post I just think it is so cute of me and my girls.

No comments: