Monday, February 28, 2005

sigh..

I am severely depressed.
No real reason.
I've just been not in a happy place. I;ve been feeling horrible. Almost...well never mind that but I've been feeling down. I really need a good hug. Or for someone to reach out and admit they care. I'm just feeling so disconnected.
I feel like my daughter and I aren't even close. I don't know. I can't explain it.

My depression has captured me again alas. I await it's end. Or any end for that matter....

Let me stop write here before I begin to cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better Jen this to shall pass

nai' said...

Not sure how much you care about whether a stranger cares...But I juse popped in here and read this entry. I can say that I really understand how you are feeling. For the last couple of weeks, I've been spiraling into a deeper depression and I haven't been able to figure out why or how I got there or even how to get out of it. I feel disconnected from a lot of individuals and mostly, I feel diconnected from this life. I know that things will get better. I just don't know how long I have to wait. With that said, I wish you the best. Things will get better.

cee
http://nai.typepad.com

Jenny said...

it feels good to know that others sympathize with me