Friday, July 30, 2004

To Sex or Not to Sex

I think I want to be cellibate. I feel I've had enough partners. I've been through enough drama. I think the best thing going is to just go ahead and save it for someone who truely cares.

Not that I've been slanging the cooch to so many folks that I just need to quit.

Not that I don't love sex and orgasms and receiving oral sex and being massaged and hickies on my thighs and the texture of a tongue and the smell that men give off when they're turned on and the sight of an erect penis and all the oso wonderful things that go along with being sexually actie, I am just tired.

I don't want to end up one of those people that have had sex with fifty eleven people and are not married, got twelve kids and still not happy.

I also don't want to be one of those people all self rightous about not having sex.

I also know that I prolly won't even last that long on the celliacy tip .  Next week I'll be on here talking about how good some dick was. My issue is I want it to stop being some dick. I want some regular BOYFRIEND type shit.

Yeah I know I'm a playa by choice and decision and I've been a playa since the break up of 12/03 with crazy ass Alon-a-lick.

I tried it with MC and he would have been a good canidate but I'm so over it now that I'm just not even trying to do nothing with him. Sexually or any other kind of relationship.

I never really put much effort in to anyne else.

 

 

No comments: