Friday, June 14, 2013

Insanity continues

So I was scheduled to have dinner with him last night that didn't necessarily work out. He ended up having to work late like after 8 o'clock late.

Andrew and I went shopping and then afterwards I went to dinner with Andrew later I saw the man who's in charge in the lobby. He was there with his friend from New York watching the game. Andrew had convinced me to have one more drink then I should have though I was a bit tipsy. He and I got to talk for a little bit after the game was over. I can't tell you how incredibly awkward it is like someone And not be able to openly express it. I tried to control these feelings that I have for the man in charge. it's irresponsible these feelings. He's got a life in another state. 

It's so hard to see someone's hand and  remember them Touching you.  missing them touching you. I sit patiently waiting for the opportunity to have that text again. 

He openly,  publicly kissed my face last night.  I tried to tell him that it was completely inappropriate but I don't think things like that matter very much to Him any more. 

I really don't know what I'm going to do about this situation I guess I should just enjoy myself I have the opportunity and then deal with all the leftovers later.

Today I am writing this post with my iPhone. I am talking and it is taking down what I'm saying and typing it into a post.

I'm driving on my way to St. Louis. I have 73 miles to go and my arm is sunburned what I don't know what cannot wait to get home it's

1 comment:

belle said...

Glad you're back! Hopefully you'll update about your new friend.