Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My big Scarey Dream....

So last night I dreamt that I was at a rodeo.

I was walking through the animal stalls with an animal trainer. She was teaching me how to care for the animals. We came to the buffalo (Why was there a buffalo, I don’t know).

She gave me a toy to stick into the Buffalo’s cage and tease it with. The buffalo for some reason acted very much like a dog. It barked and jumped and moved as if it were a small puppy…. but it was the size of a ginormous buffalo.

After playing with the animal. The trainer suggested we let it out. I begged her not to. She let it out anyway. For some reason the buffalo was sexually attracted to me and began chasing me around the rodeo.

I was so terrified! I ran and cried...

Finally she got the buffalo to chill out and stay still.

We left the buffalo’s cage and went down a dark corridor. When came out to a large clearing.

In that clearing were goats that have beaks…. Weird right…?!

Well immediately they began chasing me… I had my hands over my butt so that they wouldn’t peck my butt. But instead they bit my fingers…not off but just had them in their mouthes chewing on them….

I woke myself up.

So I looked up the meaning of my dream and I am terrified!!!!

Rodeo: suggests that you need to take control of your animalistic forces and primal urges

Buffalo: The dream may also warn that you are deviating from your life path and goals

Goat: represents your lack of judgment and your gullibility

Bitten: represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle. The dream may also be a metaphor indicating that you have bitten off more than you chew. Perhaps you have too much to handle.

Fingers: To dream that your fingers are injured or have been chopped off, denote your anxieties about your ability to accomplish some demanding task or perform in some waking situation

1 comment:

Diddy Bop said...

well if that's not a dream about your last post... so weird how problems represent themselves in dreams.