* my daughter is 5 years old.
* she will be 6 in three months.
* After care is $30 per month.
*Lunch is 1.35 a day ($40.50 a month)
*Her school shirts are $3.99 each (39.99 for two weeks worth)
* The blue grey and purple Jordans I just brought her were $57.99
*Five pairs of those cute little slip in canvas shoes the girls are wearing now at Walmart for $8 each so that's ($40).
* Three of those hoodies with the designs all over them at $12.99 ($38.97)
* Four pairs of shorts, three pants, three skirts ($69.99)
*Her Cornrows ($25.00) Every two to three weeks.
*Doctor visits ($35.00)
Why did I recieve my daughter's first child support check for a WHOOPING 26.22 on Saturday?! What may I ask is that going to pay for?