Friday, August 08, 2008

Female of negotiable affection, a nice way to say hoe.

well stole this from Eb the Celeb....


If I were .....
a month: I would be May because because it’s warm the beginning of summer
a day of the week: Sunday.
a direction: WEST because you know I love LA
a historical figure: Lena Horne
a kind of weather: warm with a light breeze, just be fore the sunsets
an animal: a big lazy turtle
a flower: an orchid because it represents fertility or a bird of paradise
a color: pink
a sound: a whisper
an element: Silver
a song: "The sweetest thing" by Lauryn hill
a book: I'd be any book by Zane
a food: Spicy red sauce enchaladas
a place: the inside of a mouth
a material: Natural cotton
a taste: sweet
a scent: morning dew
a word: Infinite
an object: diamon
a body part: lips
a facial expression: naughty
a time of day: sunset


and something else I stole from Eb...

How many people have you kissed in 2008 that actually meant something?
I’m too ashamed to answer. Since I fall in love so easily.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Of course, it’s another chance to turn it all around

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
I love him.

What are you listening to right now?
Noel Gordin #3 and #11 on repeat

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yes...stupid mistake.

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
A mirror, a box full of papers, a jewlry box

What are you wearing?
Jean capris, orange top, gold sandals

Are you texting anyone right now?
Flores…..he says " Call it what you want, I got you. You’re mine forever"

Do you like anyone right now?
I like him. I love him. I feel made for him.

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Yes….. I worked with him all summer and never told him I liked him. Then I saw him at a party and I kissed him the whole night long……. Never saw him again after that.

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
I had it pierced, on night in the middle of the night by the mother of this puertorican guy I thought I'd marry. I had it two months....just about as long as our relationship.

What can't you wait for?To get off of work, this is the longest day ever.

Have your parents ever smoked?
No.

Do you want someone back in your life?
Yes. Sadly that will never happen.

Who was the last person who called you?
My cousin Cam, it's his birthday today. He wants to go out.

Are you good at giving directions?
Yes

Would your parents be mad if you got pregnant /got someone pregnant?
Nope….my parents would be elated! They’d probably pay to have me have another one.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
Rent a movie. Snuggle time!

What did you eat last?
Chow mein and teriakyi chicken

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Yes…. Crazyc , he tells me that every other day….

Is your ex still in your life as a friend?
Yes! All of the them! CrazyC, Barbershop, Flores, MrWonderful. Why not keep them all?

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
Hell no.

Would you ever steal someones boyfriend or girlfriend?
No….What goes around comes around

Mountains or the beach?
beach

When was the last time you cried?
Last night.

Who's someone you miss?
My mom…. She lives way in Florida

How many times have you been in love?
Awwww I’m in love with love…. So who knows.

How many times have you had your heart broken?
Many a time!

Do you hate people who are obsessed with things like High School Musical, Hannah Montana, and The Jonas Brothers?
I have a 5 year old….I live High School Musical, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Brothers.

Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
Yes… I wouldn’t even lie.

Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Yes….first kiss was in the 7th grade Demond Taylor. A dark skin tall black boy with green eyes….sigh.

Who is the first person you think of when someone asks you who you like?
Vh1

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
No… they’re usually just happy to see me with someone longer than a month.

Do you prefer to call or text someone?
Either or… I love attention.

Were you bad in high school?
I was a good girl.

Would you take any of your ex's back?
Yes.

Do you cry over girls/boys?
Yes. Openly and in public, I am not afraid of my feelings.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
I had a boyfriend in Kindergarten.

Are you happy with your love situation?
Um… almost.

Last boy/girl to hurt you?
Well CrazyC is in a constant battle with himself on how to hurt me more each day….but I’d say MrWonderful was the worst offender recently.

Would you fail your drug and alcohol test?
No….I don’t do drugs.

Who's your favorite person to cuddle with?
Vh1. And MY of course!