Monday, January 14, 2008

warm delights....ummmm

ok, so i lied no new post followed for the weekend...
but; seriously i got home from church yesterday, walked into the house and i swear i thought i was going to faint. suddenly i was dizzy, i felt naueous, my head started pounding and spinning and i felt sweat on my brow (i've always wanted to refer to my big ole forehead as my "brow") then i felt like i had to lay down immediately. my head hurt horribly. it felt like the light from outside was going to cause my head to explode. i took some motrin and passed out in the middle of the livingroom floor since that was the only place that i could find (i broke my bed that morning...another story for another day...no...get your minds out of the gutter...) when i awoke at5 pm (four hours later) i felt much much better....

now i do realize how errily close my symptoms mirror pregnancy. i have taken this matter into consideration. now, as careful and as cautious that i consider myself to be around the male life fluid... (lol, i'm luahging at how stupid that sounds...lol) i know that accidents do happen...now trust i will be commiting myself to a mental institution if said is the case.... a much more apealing case would be that i think i am begining to have migraines.... what causes migraines? why yes pregnancy (increase in hormonal levels etc.), is another matter to take into consideration...i seriously doubt it...

i don't know but i do know that i am a different person in 2008. the migraines and a few other things that i'll tell ya when you really got the time...

well here's a few things i've learned already in 2008:
I've learned....
1. there was no good reason for dumping brent.... (long story)

2. i can live without crazyc.

3. the more i spend time with babershop the more i like him

4. babershop looks delicious in a suit.

5. that i don't have to sterilize my house everyday.

6. that i am too blessed.

7. missing a few nights of sleep will mess your head up bad...

8. i love betty crocker's warm delights hot fudge brownie; i'm eating one now.

9. i love big hair.

10. my sister is evil.

ahhhh so much to fill yall in on so little time....
alas, i must finish my brownie and lactuse free milk in my bed...

2 comments:

E said...

mmmm brownies..my favorite dessert in the world. anyway..lol, my's gonna be a sister!! nah lemme stop, i know that's not what you wanna hear. i hope you aren't pregnant but if you are, you could always send it over here :D i love babies lol

Monie said...

dead @ male life fluid