Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Alarm clock beat down.

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. The sound of the alarm clock. Reach arm over, push button. Turn back to alarm clock, so alarm clock knows whats up, not feeling waking up right now. Open eyes. See brown curly hair. The back of his head. Smile. Close eyes. Move closer. Kiss back of neck. Inhale deep. um, he smells like cookies. He rolls over. Face to face. Nose to Nose. Mouth to Mouth. His nose on my face. Smile. Inhale deep, warm chocolate chip cookies. His hands, my thigh. Smile. His lips, my neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, fingers, damn are those my finger tips? His lips, my neck, my breast, my stomach. His hands, my thighs, my hips, my va jay jay. His lips, my thighs, my hips, my va jay jay. My hands, his curly brown hair. Eyes still closed. My toes, curled. He moans. Trying not to moan. Trying not to moan. Can't hold it. Moan. Moan again. Hold breath. Hold breath. Can't breathe. Moan. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Let it ring. He moans. Still Bleeping. Moan. Moan again. His lips, my stomach. His hand, my night stand. Hit alarm clock. He let it know what's up this time. His hands, in night stand drawer, hurry up. He found it. Black box. Gold packages, black letters. Ripped open. It's on. It's in. Moan. He moans. Trying not to moan. He moans. Moan. Inhale deep, still smells like cookies. Smile. He frowns. Wants to know why the smile. Giggle. Can't talk now. He's concentrating. Concentrating too. There it is. Found it. Don't hold it he says. Couldn't if I wanted to. Explosion. Stars. Swirls. Can't Breathe. 90 second exhale. Eyes open, looking at eyes. Inhale deep. Still cookies. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Pull plug out wall, definitely more gangsta than alarm clock.

3 comments:

E said...

o my...friday cant come fast enough lol. i need an alarm clock like that.

SAILOR MOON said...

dayummm i want some of that! I cant wait to get married and live together fast enough! Girl thats what im talking abouttttt!!! :)
You should totally write a book and start it like that.

Philly's Andrea said...

lol