Friday, January 11, 2008

like my new camera phone?

right now, i am standing in my kitchen at my lap top computer (which sits on top of the microwave, cause that's the only place where the dsl hook up could go and I haven't really figured out this wireless thing yet.):

really bootleg huh?...oh well.... it works!!!
i'm in here tryna type and cook dinner at the same time. i am so poor this week...i ain't been this poor since i was in college... (CSULA all day!) well i looked in my cabinets and i ain't got a thang to eat... look:



ok, from that picture it looks like i got food...but really, i dont!! in the freezer i had some fish so i decided to use the george foreman grill to broil it up...but it got all stuck to the grill....





and yes...that is generic seasoning salt....told you i was poor! so, since that wasn't working, i put the fish in a pan and cooked it stove top...


BAD idea!!!

it broke all up into little pieces and it just fell apart.... but like i said i'm poor so i ate it anyway...




looks gross...tastes great! do you like my plates?....got them from walmart!

my daughter was appauled when she saw i was cooking fish (she's allergic) so i fixed her a bowl of top ramen....







the end.


2 comments:

Monie said...

LOL! Cute post! I'm glad the fish tasted good cause uhhh...LOL!

Philly's Andrea said...

Too funny. You can grill fish on the Forman, you just have to wipe it down with some olive oil. It works great but yeah, I made your same mistake the first time to.