Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Love was the former owner, but quiet is renting our house"

i really cant say why i stay. there is absolutely no reason. i think i am afraid to be alone. theres always that fear of "what if..." thinking about what "people" will say. having to answer questions. having to delete pictures. starting over. explaining to MY. the thing is I know if I don't do it now. i will be stuck. I am so unhappy. and I don't remember when i stopped being happy. so much stress on my shoulders. how is it that i am in a relationship and yet so alone. it wasn't always like this....I promise. but there has always been an undertone of selfishness on his part. he's very selfish. very immature. very unaware. i love him. but he sucks my energy. he drains my energy. the part of me that me me JANE is gone. I don't know where she went. I don't know how to get her back. i miss her soooooo much. I really really LOVED her. she was my bestfriend. and now she's gone. She didn't even leave me a note or a letter or a text message. "And her name is me And she loves me more than you'll ever know And I finally see that Loving you and loving me just don't seem to work at all So patiently She's waiting on me to tell you that she needs love And to choose between you two Boy you know if I have to choose I choose me" -Tamia "Me"

No comments: