24 hours til I'm one year older.
There's this one part in Kat Williams stand up comedy where he says 'he doesn't even attend birthday parties of ninja's still doing the same things they did at they last party'...
so here's what's new since I turned 26.
1. I moved into a two bedroom apartment.
2. My new apartment is HUGE in comparison to my old spot; therefore I have fallen in LOVE with my space....I didn't quite LOVE my old space.
3. I live in a nicer neighborhood. Not that nice... but nicer. Its three blocks away from the really nice neighborhoods...so I'm getting closer!
4. I have a new job. That's entirely less stressful.
5. I make $500 more per month than I did.
6. I got a 0.35 cent raise, so make that $600 more per month.
7. I made a new friend. Her names Bonee. We actually were friends in highschool so, let's say I reconnected with an old friend.
8. I have internet in my home.
9. I have a laptop.
10. I think I've learned to chill out a little better.
11. I am writing much more (prolly cause of the laptop).
ahhh... something flushes over me. a wave of goose bumps tickle down my spine as I lean back into my sofa with an inflated sense of accomplishment. I smile to myself. Well done Jane. Well done.
so many things I haven't done and yet today the day before I turn 27 I will focus on the positive....
Oh yeah I can't take credit for the quote....it's by Mark Twain.
cheers! How about another cranberry and malibu rum!