Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm friends with the monster under my bed...

Such a stress filled day today.  They  did some laying off at my job today, and I thought I was going to be one of them. 

The guy that became my best friend while I was at corporate office, he was one of the ones laid off.  Not the man that was in control not him another guy.  A guy who made me laugh and understood my quirky humor and is just as silly as I am. I am so sad for him.

He works in the Texas office and we basically have the same position I knew for sure that meant I was next.

Thank you father God that I was not one of them. I complain so much about my job; but I couldn't imagine if I didn't have one. 

After talking to my mom yesterday I was already stressed out and then I get to work in this bullshit. 

But you know what, I had a good day otherwise.  I'm in a good mood.  I have a smile on my face. I'm blessed. I'm about to tear this red snapper dinner up! 

VH1 picked up My today. (He does this every Wednesday.) Too bad he wasn't this good when we were together. C'est la vie!

Time for some things I can't have when  Mu is around: fish and wine!! Mommy party time!!!

No comments: