Friday, September 14, 2012

i hit em up...r.i.p. 2pac

And so I'm back again. yep... I left came back started again and left again...

I missed blogging... I know all my old gal pals are now you-tubers and tumblers and tweeters... but I still love the old 2003 feel of a good blog post about nothing other than opinion and such an such. fuck grammar, spelling and capitalization! WHO! La' Revolution!

lol

so whats happening with me? yall know i loves me a good list so here it tis!

* vh1. we broke up. he went out with some friends and for the first time in 4 or 5 years.. i snooped. when through his thangs and found thangs that weren't the end of the world but were enough to push me over the edge. i was already drowning in ambiguity about where to go with our relationship...the items pushed me to say what i needed to say. we yelled at each other. he said ugly things...i said uglier things and he left. the next day he came back and got all his thangs. that was it. there was no time to sort it all out... but there was time to think... and breathe and clean and focus. i read a lot. i wrote some... i didn't cry. but it was not as bad as i thought it would be. i talked to people i hadn't talked to in a long while (barbershop) and had a drink with the girls on a Wednesday (Naughty naughty) and i started to remember Jane. I missed her. i got acquainted with her.
three and a half weeks later he called me and invited me to dinner. we went out. he talked. i listened. he made promises and i accepted... so here we are. back together...sorry ladies, i'm hopeless. ilovehim. stab me with spoons.

*so this is where we are. living together... 31 and 32. somewhere in the southbay of LA county... he's "lightweight" working but shits not fully right. the majority of the burden is still on me. there's still no 5 year plan in action and my faith in him is still...wavering.
BUT this time I'm happy. I feel understood and appreciated. go figure.

*on the work front, i got a semi-promotion. there;s 8 people in my department. and of the 8 of us, my supervisor choose me to become a SME(subject matter expert)...at first i felt it may be a set up because i'm the only black in the department...but after discussion with friends and family...i decided to take the bait.

our company's getting a new system.... and i get to learn alllll about it. the first shitty part is I have to in turn teach it to every one else.... there are some people i work with that for a lack of a better term, are stupid. and you can't fix stupid....so we shall see how that works out...
The SHITTIEST part of the new SME position is that I have to travel to Illinois two weeks out of the month...during the winter! I am a STRAIGHT Cali girl. I lay on beaches in December. so this is ALL new to me... but I will get to try out some winter time fashion... for the first time.

*What will happen with MY while I'm in Illinois? well my mom quit her job and is getting a divorce....LONG COMPLICATED WAY TOO DETAILED STORY... and so she is looking to buy a house here in Cali again... so she will be my day care assistant. wink wink. It will be a Challenge. I will be out of town Monday through Friday and mom will be at my house with Vh1 and My Monday thru Friday... Saturday and Sunday she will go to my uncles back house...which my uncle and aunt live in Monday thru Friday.

* Most importantly my little girl. she is a little lady now. such a sweet lil chocolate drop. i am so blessed that i get to be in her life. she is such a joy. she fills my heart with so much happiness. iloveher more than anything . she is awesome. the personality that she has developed is so determined and unique and individual... she's such a star. she's not perfect she drives me crazy and is a little hard headed and has started getting attitudes with me... but i still love her through her hormones.

i have another topic i wanted to chat about... but its 12:40 and I have a VERY IMPORTANT meeting about being a SME at 8:30 so I got nappity nap.

Oh! I'm considering giving myself individuals for the first time.


nighty night....


p.s. grammer police kiss my ass ok?..

1 comment:

Miss♥K said...

lol I so totally agree> I missed blogging... I know all my old gal pals are now you-tubers and tumblers and tweeters... but I still love the old 2003 feel of a good blog post about nothing other than opinion and such an such. fuck grammar, spelling and capitalization!

I need to get back into bloggin- i miss - i havent blogged in forever though- my motivation and inspiration has been low but I need to start back at least reading others posts.