1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my middle name is the same as my Aunt’s first name. She is my mother’s younger sister. She and my mother were pregnant at the same time. My Aunt’s baby died and my mother named me after my aunt (instead of the daughter) in tribute to my aunt.
2. When is the last time you cried, really cried?
On my birthday. It was the first time that VH1 and I had a real real argument and he call me a name....we're ok now.
3.Do you like your handwriting?
It depends on which personality is in charge at the time.
4.What is your favorite lunchmeat?
No, but if I had to choose… I’d pick pastrami.
5. Do you have kids?
Yes, one lovely awesome fantastic, smart funny, talented little girl.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
Of course! I think a lot of my friends would agree that I’m a cool chic….I prolly talk a little too much though.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Never. Yeah right!
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
YEP….never had them removed.
9. Would you bungee jump?
10. What is your favorite ice cream?
Butter pecan with caramel topping…..ummmm
11. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Teeth. Hands down the most important facial feature.
12. Red or Pink?
13. What is your favorite thing about your self?
My ability to recover from difficult situations.
14. What is the one thing you miss the most?
My mom….she’s in Florida.
15. What is one thing you regret?
I made a vow to live a regretless life; but if I had to choose I would say choosing DJ to be the father of my child….my daughter deserves so much more.
16. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
I’m not wearing pants. I have on black peeptoe high heels.
17. What are you listening to right now?
The hummmm of the air conditioner
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Sparkling champagne pink
19.What is your favorite smell?
Light Blue by Dolce and Gabana
20. Who is the last person you spoke to?
Some customer….complaining about something trivial.
21. What is your favorite sport?
22. Do you wear contacts?
23. What is your favorite food?
Anything cheesy….like Mexican food.
24. Do you prefer scary movies or happy endings?
25. What color shirt do you have on?
I have on a black tank top under my grey dress.
26. Daytime or nighttime?
27. Hugs or Kisses?
28. What is your favorite dessert?
29. One word to describe the person who sent you this questionnaire.
30. What book are you reading now?
Nothing at the moment….sad.
31. What type of mouse pad do you have?
True Track Blood Glucose monitoring system
32. What did you watch on TV last night?
The LAKER game…of course
33. What is your favorite sound?
My daughter saying "I love you mommy"
34. Jay Z or NAS?
35. Where is the farthest you’ve traveled away from home?
36. Do you have and special talents? What are they?
I can ignore you. I don’t know?
37. What did you want to be when you grew up as a child?
A fashion designer/ own my own magazine.
38. Who is the one person that knows you best?
39. What is your hobby?
I’m looking for one…..any suggestions…. Writing I guess.
40. Dominoes or spades?
41. Kool Aid or Red juice drink?
Red juice drink
42. Light or Dark liquor?
Both but not at the same time
43. Is the cup half empty or half full?
44. What do you wear when you sleep?
45. What is the weirdest thing you do?
All of the labels in all my cabinets have to be facing forward.
46. What would your ex boyfriend/girlfriend have to say about you?
He’d say that I’m a beautiful person and he should’ve never screwed up
47. What is your greatest fear?
Being alone. It’s human nature to want to be in contact with others.
48. What is your greatest success (so far)?
My daughter. Being pretty close to debit free before 30.
49. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing freeze-tag in my aunt’s front yard with my Easter dress and white, baby doll shoes with all 10 thousand of my cousins.
50. What's your favorite cereal?
Cinamon Toast Crunch