Friday, April 10, 2009

picture post

This is my daughter strutting in her beach cover up:
This is me, posing....check the bronze streaks in the hair.




The kids at the beach:






My niece Savanah Joy...Look at those Cheeks!!!
That's my bigsis in the background...








My daughter:






ME at the club..... that night I couldn't decide what to wear.





My daughter at the Park....throwing sticks at the ducks.









Shhhhhhh don't tell him....but this is VH1... he'd stab me if he knew....LOL! but you can barely see him SO WALA! Mystery revealed....sorta.....


6 comments:

JaeSpenc said...

It's always nice to get a glimpse into the lives of the people you read about... Looks like you guys had a blast @ the beach... and your kiddo is beautiful..

:)

Young woman on a journey said...

cute pictures! umm...vh1 really can't get mad at this picture...i wouldn't even know who he is if he was wearing the same thing.

Sha Boogie said...

Ohhh!!! I'm telling!

Nosa..lol

Magali said...

Insanely jealous because of local crappy weather.

Nina said...

yup, if i saw him on the street..wouldn't know it..lol

love the pics!

Kenya Says said...

Aww the one of your daughter throwing sticks is kind of like a pic I have of myself around that same age- by the way- I mentioned you for a blog award!