Monday, March 02, 2009

What Would You Do?

Don't you love this show "WWYD?" it comes on channel 7 here in cali... it's like they make all these scenarios to see how people will react....I just love it....

Well here are my WWYD scenarios...that are my relife situations....

scenario #1.
my cousin (he's actually not even really my cousin...he's a long term play cousin of sorts)and his girl have been together since the begining of the earth. they have like 400 kids together. have lived together for like 210 years. they fight, they break up and they get back together. I've become real cool with his girlfriend. a few of her kids are the same age as my daughter so while my cousin is off driving trucks across the country; sometimes i'll go over there and hang out.
on new years eve they broke up. this spore a heated and devastating custody battle. the girl friend lied on him in court. he lied on the girlfriend in court both trying to keep full custody of the kids (and the kids disablity checks...but that's for a whole other post) they really are good parents but....they are mad at each other and are not thinking clearly....

well my cousin calls me and askes me to write a letter for him saying that i helped him plan a birthday party for his girlfriend. (which i did...matter fact I blogged about it about a year ago)because the girlfriend is saying he wasn't invited to that party he just showed up and was physically violent with her. in reality he planned and paid for the whole party.

after he called me she called me and asked me to write a letter on her behalf saying that I've spent time with her and the kids and have allowed my daughter to spend the night... because he's saying that she is abusive to the kids and smokes weed in front of them.

well I don't want no part of it!! they prolly going to end up right back with each other...

now my cousin is calling me at home, calling on my cell, texting me, writing me emails on and on..... asking me to do it....

Should I write the letter for him for the fact that we are "family"?



scenario #2.
my daughter usually goes to her dads every other weekend. because if you're a parent you often times need a break. Well she hasn't gone to her dads in two months.
why? because my daughter's father is a retard. there's no other explanation that that.

well on saturday my daughter and i went to see "The Jonas Brothers:3D Concert Experience" (which was.... crazy... imagine 76 mintues of little girls screaming for three little scrony little boys.....but they are kinda cute...lol) afterwards she and I walked up and down Hollywood Blvd....which is tooo fun looking at the stars, looking at the crazy fools dressed up in costumes, going into different weird little shops....went to McDonalds...had a nice mommy daughter day.

after wards around 4 I called vh1. he asked me when was MY going to her dads. he wasn't rude about it...just made it clear that he wanted some one on one time with me....since we havent' been on a date since January.

so, i called her dad. and she went over there for the evening so that vh1 and i could have some grown up time.

when i told one of my friends, she said she would've been offended if her dude asked her when would her kid be going to her dads... (mind you this friend of mine has no kids and no dude)

but do yall think he was outta line for asking for some one on one time?



p.s. I still have my job....all is fine and stable....

6 comments:

EDE said...

# 1 -- I would stay out of it because you said they have a history of breaking up and getting back together. I would let both of them know that I love them, but I'm not getting in the middle of their mess. If you write a letter for them, when they get back together they're going to discuss it. The next thing you know they are going to be pissed at you.

#2 -- No, you should NOT be offended cause VH1 wanted one-on-one time with you. There are things he can say and do when you two are alone that he can't do when your daughter is around. All parents need a little break from time-to-time and this isn't any different.

Liz said...

well ede said EXACTLY what i was going to say...
lol

Sha Boogie said...

scene 1 --- stay out of it! hmph. my #1 golden rule is don't come between two people that are f*kin, lol

scene 2 -- no i wouldn't be offended, it seems like you all spend a lot of time together as a unit -- its natural for a man to want to spend some time alone with his woman!

Trish said...

As far as scenario #1 I wouldn't write for either of them, like you said they'll be back together soon enough and then one will always hold a grudge towards you.

Scenario #2- I don't think he was asking to be evil and try to get rid of her. One on one time is always nice. Your friend's comment seems off.

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

that is something u can only decide maam

Nina said...

with ede...lol