I am in the process of cleaning my aura.
I am having the worst year. I mean I have love. Which is definitely helpful, I couldn't imagine if I didn't have love and all this was going on.
1. My car was impouded in December and held for 30days.
2. After 30 days, come to find out I couldve gotten it out earlier ...so that means the $1270 could've still been in my savings account.
3. Went to court 12/2008, was sentenced to pay $1451 by March 5th.
4. Went to court 1/2008, was sentenced to pay $804 by March 30th.
5.Went to Court 2/2008, was sentenced to pay $550 by Februray 2010. Was given 1 year probation (not real probation like with a probation officer by probation all the same)
6. Still scheduled for court on 4/2008 where I will probably have a similar sentence as on 2/2008.
7. I took my car to be smogged. The car failed the smog.
8. Took my car to be repaired....ended up paying $750 for repairs.
9. My check engine light just came back on AGAIN today!
10. My car is not registered. Which means I could be pulled over and found in violation of my probation and given a 30day suspension.
11. I had plans on going to Oakland next month (tickets all paid for) and I really need to just back out of but I can not return the ticket..
12. My father, who has never been a father to me. Was assisting me with picking my kid up from school. He decided he doesn't want to be responsible for that anymore so now I have to figure out how to pick her up from school at 6 when I get out of work at 6.
13. My boss gave me permission to leave at 5:30pm everyday to pick up my kid. BUT she's giving me attitude everyday sorta like "you owe me..." which makes my days stressful.
14. I have to get on to the 405 freeway and make it to my kid in 30 minuts (if you don't know about the 405.....its the devils parking lot) .. which is nearly impossible.
15. I had a flat tire yesterday.
16. I had another flat tire today.
17. I have a cold.
18. My face is breaking out.... like I'm 16.
19. I just want to cry.