Stole this from Journey! http://routesiman.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008-review.html
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes. Reinstated my driver's license and got a checking account.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Bigsis and Sonystudios
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
financial and emotional stability.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Sunday, May 17th
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Reinstating my drivers license.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Having my car impounded for 30 days.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Other than colds nope!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
none stick out the most...
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The American people voting for President Obama
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Stace and her financial and relationship failures. silly girl.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, clothes....legal fees.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
being in love
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Heaven Sent- Keisha Cole
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:- i. happier or sadder?
a lot happier-
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. Did you fall in love in 2008?
21. How many one-night stands?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
The Atl women, Forensic files, Snapped, Blush, the stupid Love and Chance girls and now Momma's boys.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I still hate all the same people..
24. What was the best book you read?
Dot in the Universe....completely insane book... First time I read something so strange.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
A great guy
27. What did you want and not get?
A new car.
28. What were your favorite films of this year?
That scary rabies in the apartment movie that Vh1 and I went to see...the shit was terrifying. Oh yeah and Step Brothers.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
27, I had a BIG party the month before.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having more money.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
laid back casual, professional.
32. What kept you sane?
my meds...no just kidding... um vh1 and my daughter MY
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
"fancy" means what? crush? Barack Obama....if "fancy" means adore? Michelle Obama don't know
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Whom did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person(s) you met?
Vh1, every one else I already knew.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: Say what you feel when you feel it...life is too short to wait until later.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "To Survive is to stay alive in the face of opposition. Even when they commin gunnin I stand position" Lauryn Hill Forgive them Father