Tuesday, December 16, 2008

little black ninjas...

Initially, my mom had planned on coming out here from Florida for Christmas; becausemy mom had surgery about three weeks ago she told me that she wasn't coming, since she isn't healing very quickly.

When she told me that she wasn't coming I felt an extreme rush of depression. I haven't seen my mom since....since October 2007. So, I was really looking foward to getting to see her.

But then this crap happened with my car, so I was focusing on that but now that I'm in a car and mobile and have a little stability it makes me think back on the fact that I miss my mommy and I need to see her face to know if she's really ok.

All these thoughts were rushing throw my mind when a rather curious thing happened the other day....

I was on the phone with my mom and Vh1 was in the background. Mom asked to speak to him... (first time in 8 months.) Then he gets on the phone and they start talking then he goes in the other room. SUSPICIOUS!!! what they got to talk about?

Then when I invited him to my families dinner on Saturday, he didn't have any objections...


What they up to? What's all the secrecy about? hmmmmmm maybe my mom really is coming!!!! YEPPIE!!!

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

hope its a big surprise and she's there!

Khoney330 said...

Sure does sound like it! I hope so! I'll keep my fingers crossed.