Monday, December 29, 2008

I got my ride back, Yo!

I went to court this morning for two tickets. I ended up only havingto pay for one ticket. The other ticket was for registration for a car that I no longer own and I currently have car insurance so he dismissed both of those cases. I have to pay $381 for the other ticket...but I have until March 30th... whohoo! so any body want to make donations to my cause please do so...lol

After court I went to the sheriff department to ask what would I need to have my car released.

There was this sexy ass Sheriff at the help desk...I wanted to put my tongue in his mouth... We were both feeling each other...so much to the point we were just standing there starring at each other for like 30 seconds... just cheeesing! lol...

Long story he let me get my car early!!!
Yeppie!



I got in my car and realized that it is FILTHY! nasty dirty... I am disgusted with the inside of my own car. I will treat old red to a interior detailing.....I think she needs new carpet too...but I don't know how much that expense is really worth...so I think I'll stick to some new rugs and seat covers....
And here's a question....how do I get my rims all shiny again? Is there a place that'll steam clean them or something?

I'm happy you're happy we're all happy happy.

9 comments:

Trish said...

I know you're thrilled!! Nothing like being back in your own.

Chris said...

That is super dope...as for the carpet...you'd be better off getting it steam cleaned, that would be best. Also, if you go to a decent car wash with heated, high-pressure, they can clean your rims too!

Young woman on a journey said...

Congrats!

Nina said...

yay!

Khoney330 said...

Yippiee!!! Doing the Snoopy dance! LOL
K

Liz said...

congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! cheers to love!

Moody Gemini said...

Good Business! Starting 09 off right!

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

just wanted to say have a blessed new year

Kenya Says said...

Congrats girl but the part I'm feeling is--'...I wanted to put my tongue in his mouth...' I know that's right girl...sometimes it bees like that--haha--lmao!