Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my mental stability is sometimes based on how often i get some.

last week i was all over the place. i was the emotional rollercoaster also known as myself.

I had an attitude and i was irritable.
i had taken my ugly aunt jaminma rag off my head and let my hair, wavy from being tied up the wrong way, hang down on to my shoulders, I didn't have on any makeup... I only had on chapstick and water from the shower. I had on a tourquoise lounge dress and hello kitty houseshoes.

I was walking from the bathroom back into my room, when he finally realized what the problem was...

he pushed me up against the bedroom door, kissed my lips sofly and passiontely. he took time and special attention to each lip. massaging each lip with his lips. he explored my mouth with his tongue intimately. all the while touching my lanscape delicately.

he began to work his way down my face and neck...he stopped and with intention and focus ti discover my breast.

after marking his territory on my precious nipples he slowly self worked his way further and further down until my legs wrapped perfectly around his neck...lifting me off of the ground my legs hanging from his shoulders........sigh he reminded me of one of the reasons why i love him.

i'm in a great mood today....yeetidee!

6 comments:

Bunny said...

Given any thoughts to writing romance novels?

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

not the doo rag pull off - yep u were mad - glad u feel better now

Nina said...

get it girl!

Monie said...

LMAO! Nasty asses!

Lil Honey B said...

Whoooo chile...I'm gonna get in trouble for reading this! I can relate about being in a bad mood when you don't get none though.

Moody Gemini said...

Whoa....
Lovely....
I have been in a bad mood for a year in a half...glad someone is getting an attitude adjustment!