Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slick Talk.

I say "I felt like you didn't want me."
He says, "Of course I want you. And I'll want you tommorrow, and the next day and the next day and the day after that."


I say, "Stop picking at me"
He says, "I'm not picking at you. I just want to make sure there's nothing that would distract others from seeing how beautiful you are."


I say, "what were you thinking about."
He says, "Your dark eyes, your soft lips and how your neck smells."


I say, "if feels weird being here without you."
He says, "don't worry I'll be there soon."


I say, "You're really wonderful."
He says, "Only when I'm with you."


I say " I still have so much to do today."
He says, "don't worry I got your back"

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I need to find me one like that!

Too sweet!

Jane said...

eb: Yes, I am extremely blessed to have this man in my life. I thank God for him, every chance I get.