One of my customers always says "Mis-regard it" when I tell her an item that she wants is out of stock...I want to slap her face for saying that ignorant ass shit! And why, when I try to correct her, she gets all butt hurt...yet she continues to say it?
Any who...this got me to thinking about what else aggrevates me..
- when people say "pacific" instead of "specific".
-when someone calls me and I say "oh, I was watching a movie" and they keep talking.
- when I answer the phone here at work and I say "XYZ Drug Company, Jane speaking" and the customer says "Who am I speaking to?"
- when my customers ask me questions about things they are holding in their hands!!!
- when customers want to order drugs without the item number or ndc number or manufacturer name and they can't spell or pronounce the drug name!!!! how stupid!
- when my customers have HORRIBLE ACCENTS and they know you can't understand them but they get an attitude when you don't know what the hell they're saying.
-when customers call and just start ordering stuff... they don't even say who they are or where they calling from! I answer 200 calls a day! IDONOT KNOWYOURVOICE!
-the fact that EVERY Freaking thing I love to read (other than blogs) are ACCESS DENIED at work! I can't even check my freaking email.
-my wisdom tooth feels like I'm giving birth from my mouth.
- when people beg you to do something, and then get mad when you ask for further details...I WILL NOT blindly commit to anything ANYMORE!
-the fact that I've peed 400 times today and I have to go again.
- when people talk about video games like they're real life.
-when my jeans give me muffin top.
-the girl in the cubicle across from me plays the SAME freaking radio station and they play the SAME songs at the SAME time everyday...it drives me postal.
-When hold music is that stupid song off the ice cream truck!! OMG I swear I could hurt someone because of that stupid song!
-When my neighbors boyfriend smokes in the stair well.
-When FRIDAYs go as slow as today has gone.