Monday, September 15, 2008

Me Me Me

The many looks of JANE!!! SO I am in a posting pics frenzy over here!
I hardly ever show my face on here...And I may even erase this post after a few days...lol... but just cause I'm in the mood...This is what I look from day to day....
Me with curly hair...I guess I was sad.
ME with curled hair.... My edges look thin...they're not...
I look sorta like a cartoon character here...lol...dust your shoulders off.
Me at the club with my girls getting toasted....I look real old...huh?
Me stuck in my cubicle...I look like my mom...alot here.
Me at work...it was freezing...I look chunky here. Me getting ready for da club...


I look like a little kid here....but I LOVED my hair.


I loved my hair here too....this was the first day VH1 and I went on a date.
This is about a year or so ago....notice the weight difference? I can.
This is for a fashion show... I came with my own makeup so this is sorta the before picture.... I like me better with just a little on....

Ok....so now you know what I look like say was up to me on the streets....lol....naw... just kidding .

7 comments:

Don said...

Nice to meet you, Jane. My name is Don.

Kenya Says said...

Hi nice pics!...I'm Kenya- I added you to my blog list.

Jane said...

Hi Don...Nice to meet you too!

Hey Kenya!

I'll have to check both of yall out...thanks for the love!

Monie said...

Awwwww, J, you look so cute in these pics! I love the hair!!!! Did you do the curls in pic 2? I want my hair like...exactly like that LOL

Nina said...

loves it...your hair game is kinda fab...:=p

oh yea..never got flat randy...what's that about? is he lost in the sauce? I might make a flat tandy instead. she gonna be flyy...

E said...

love the pics, esp the first one.

Jane said...

Monie: actually that's a wig lol! I brought it like that! \

nina: thanks thanks thanks....Flat randy really is coming soon sorry for the delay.

e: thank you doll!