Monday, September 08, 2008

addiction.

what if the saying is false. what if you CAN'T get enough of a good thing?

the days i spent with vh1 this weekend reinstated my feelings for him.

I feel like the epitome of corny...lol like....'gees he's so dreamy' but all the time... lol

i could be made of that white fluffy stuff my mom puts on top of her lemon pies.

i told him i would live in that spoft space between where his arm connects to his shoulder and neck if reality would allow for it... he told me, if he could figure out a way for me to reside there he would.

we sit and have long chats about the nothingness and yet everythingness of life.

i've been kissed everywhere that kissing is physically humanly possible.

i have to force myself to to concentrate on life, on driving, on working, on television, on reading. sigh.... '

5 comments:

Khoney330 said...

Awwwwwww! So sweet

Jane said...

Thanks... I think so too! lol

Nina said...

LOVE --- what a beautiful thing...

Undeniably...Deep aka Tina-B said...

Oh Usher said it best...U got it bad!

Moody Gemini said...

That's special. Enjoy it. Cherish it. Love the love.