Monday, August 11, 2008

Stole this from Monie....

1. Your name spelled backwards. Enaj
2. Where were your parents born? My mother was born in Detroit. My father in Chicago.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The Adobe update
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Shanghai Red in Marina Del Rey
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last Summer
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, I went to a performing arts high school
7. How many kids do you want? I have one, I’m considering one more.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Techno
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes, of course.
10. Do you have cable? NO…surprisingly.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yeah…not anytime recently….years and years ago.. I hate the phone now. I spend 8 hours answering one...
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Um…. Please I got so many parking tickets I can’t believe they still let me park in Los Angeles.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Neither…no thank you.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Florida…
16. Do you have a garden? Nope
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? The Boondocks.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yep…I had to teach my 5 year old.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Both and both.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? The new Batman… and Step brothers…I can not stress how funny this movie was.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Nude lipgloss
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Um…no, why would I do that?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes. I was Ms Jr. Teen Los Angeles 1996.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange Juice
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Out to eat? Um… MY and I went to Friday’s on Wednesday.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? 3 Musketters.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?About a month ago...Illegal aliens wanted the right to have social security...um any opinions on the topic? I've got one! lol
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Tomatoes are gross. When I see them I always think of the Simpsons episode where Homer made a cross between Tomato and tobacco…
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes a few. Ms. Congeniality, Ms. Personality…all that crap is out the window now. lol...I'm the angry Black lady most days.
32. Are you a good cook? I’m pretty good.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes…. I hate how I’m so easily brainwashed…
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite, it’s sweeter
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I had to wear a lab coat, does that count?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Sinus medication…boy how I have issues.
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes…last Friday..
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No…why?
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Sonystudios when she had her baby a month ago.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yes…so much the doctor had to trim it.
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Hey it’s Jane, leave your name and a message and I’ll get back." That’s home. "Hi, You’ve reached Jane at extension 7160, I’m either on the phone or away from my desk. So please leave your name and a brief message and I’ll get back as soon as possible. Thanks!" thats work
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Ummm I don’t really watch SNL .
47. What was the name of your first pet? I had a Yorkshire Terrier named Beastie after the Beastie boys and a Yellow canary named Denis
48. What is in your purse? My turquoise brush, my wallet, a mirror, keys, frosted biege lipgloss, mascara, a pen, $12, my cellphone, my ear ring from my right ear (I wear a blue tooth type device for work) and a heart shaped rock.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch tv and drink wine...cuddle.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? For God’s grace of a new day.

3 comments:

Dione said...

Pretty informative. 1st time here and I've already learned alot about you! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'll be back over here!

Eb the Celeb said...

People look at me stupid when I say I dont watch SNL or Mad Tv or any of those shows like that... glad I'm not the only one

Jane said...

@Dione no prob! I'll be back soon!

@Eb there is this one episode of Mad TV I saw where they did a video of Barack and Hilary and ,,,,I wish I could think of the name of the song they used as a parody...it was pure comedy...It's hit or miss with those shows....

Nothing can beat In Living Color, so I don't even try!