SO because this is 25 more pounds then the day that I went into labor with my daughter, this is completely unorthodox to me.
I have back fat. My back fat rubs against my bra.
I have love handles.
I wear a size 9/10 and my jeans are tight.
My ankles are swollen everyday when I get home.
My toes look like little sausages.
My thighs look like I'm having an allergic reaction, from all the lack of muscle tone.
A pair of pants that I brought on the 4th of July that were WAY to big; now, fit me nice a snug.
My naked breast touch my belly.
Theres a thick ring of fat around the top of my knee.
Instead of Kane's Workout plan, I'm doing the Jane's Workout plan
How I plan to eliminate the jelly roll:
1. I take a weightsmart woman's daily vitamin.
2. I take a fat burner capsule 30 minutes before every meal.
3. I have excluded all sodas.
4. I hate water but...I am only drinking water during the day.
5. I have cut back to one cup of coffee per day.
6. I do 100 sit-ups per day.
7. I do 50 squats per day.
8. I do a twenty minute workout everyday.
9. When school starts back on Tuesday, I will be walking MY to school three mornings a week.
10. I signed MY up for a mommy and me ballet class.
I'll keep you abreast to my progress.