Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesday Midnight I'm bored I think I did this before but so what.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
In Bed

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
My Birthday party.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?New Year's eve 2007. I could've died, waking up face down in strangers apartment....luckily the stranger was NDN's apartment .

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
I don't remember. She was Asian...or something with dark short hair and pale skin.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping


7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A teacher

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
I fell in love with the first one CSULA!!!


9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's my pink sheer shirt that matches with the panties I have on.

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
I need a mutha fuckin side hustle.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be and who would you take?
um , I dunno but there would have to be a beach... other than MY, no one.

12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
Thank God for another chance to turn it all around.

13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
Damn they were funny.

14. Favorite style of Underwear?
boy shorts.

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
boxer briefs... and a pair of Tims... but that's just me.
note: I love Chris's answer; Ummm…do they have to wear underwear?

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Taking out the trash.

17. If you didn't have to work would you?
hell, yeah.

18. Sex or Sleep?
Both tooooo hard of a choice.

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
Hello Kitty....but she doesn't really have cartoons huh? well then the little girl from Monsters INC.

20. Favorite non sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
Read or play dominoes.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I'm afraid of the lint that comes out the dryer and the stuffing in dolls.

22. What was your First Car?
1989 Red Cheverolet Cavalier

Oops I erased #23.


24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
Pastrami.


25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?
Emm....we don't have wawa's here...we gots 711's.

26. Beach Or Lake?
Beaches.... they are the absolute best.

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
I plead the 5th.

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
cream cheese brownies.

30. Favorite Movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
Wedding Planner

31. What's your drink?
French Connection or a Cosmo.

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indians; they sexy

33. Cops or Robbers?
Robbers

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
Most times...

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
People say I look like Holly Robinson Peete and on a good day Gabrielle Union

34. If you had to pick one which cast member of Sex and the City would you be?
Carrie wit a pinch of Samantha.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
Cuddle up in the bed with some tea.

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
I basically see all them suckas all the time anyways.

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Kday all day baby.

#40?

41. Stifler or Oz?
um... is no an appropriate answer?

42. Norm or Cliff?
I don't remember it like that.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
The Cosby Show all day.

44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
Giving up.

#45 and 46?

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? Alive or Dead?
Jesus. and Tupac- if only for his lips.

#48?

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Never.

50. Last book you read for real?
Um.... I forgot the name.

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
His name is bear bear I got him when I was 2.

52-53?

54. How many times a day do you text?-
100 times shit I don't know.

55. at this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?Career

56. Do you go to church?
yes.

57?

58. Describe your favorite Day?
Saturdays with VH1

59?

60. How many jobs have you had?
A WHOLE BUNCH…over 15.

61. What would be your "dream job"?
Party Planner.

62. What do you want to achieve in life?
For the people I love to know that they are loved. To live up to God's purpose for me.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yous a trip lady...got delete happy huh?