Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things he does that I love:

calls me by my full name. all three names.

rubs my feet, with out me asking.

sends me text messages in english and spanish.

wakes me up with kisses..

irons my shirt.

washes my back.

washes my feet.

lets me dig in his ears.

cooks for me.

uses all my glasses on the weekends.

smells my neck.

woke me up from my bad dream.

holds my pinky.

sleeps without a shirt or socks.

add-ons:
he rubs his fingers across my face like in that movie "Face-off"

he wakes me up so that I get to work on time.

he watches me brush my hair and put on makeup.

anonomous smiles.

he writes me notes on postits and leaves them on my bathroom mirror.

2 comments:

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

u write well
he is blessed to have u
Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

jirzygurl said...

aaaaaaaawww!!
why do i hear Barry White's Love is int he Air playing in the background of my mind?? lol
anyway that is the best!!